Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday Manifesto ~ Touch


This is the eighth installment in this series. A couple years ago I ran across a list called "a parenting manifesto of joy" on Ann Voskamp's site. It's a beautiful list of essentials when it comes to parenting, and as a homeschooling mom, I desperately need to inhale and exhale and absorb this list. Each Monday, I've been sharing each idea individually in an attempt to get myself to focus more intently on that idea during the week.



Today, I will hug each of my children as many times as I serve them meals - because children's hearts feed on touch. I'll look for as many opportunities to touch my children today as possible - 
the taller they are the more so.

2 comments:

  1. children's hearts feed on touch - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful that my grown boys are both still willing to let me hug them!

    ReplyDelete