Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Friday, July 15, 2011

Closet Makeover

I finally took the time to clear out the extra closet in the master bedroom. We moved into this house less than a year ago and I wasn't entirely sure how to use this space. Because of my uncertainty, it quickly became the "junk closet". If I didn't know what to do with something, I threw it in here.


With the help of my daughters, I pulled everything out.


They thought this was really fun and declared my room messier than theirs!


Then I put back only what I wanted in here. I want to have easy access to everything in here, so cramming was not an option.

Some items found new homes, while others were decluttered and tossed out of the house. Overall I am very pleased with the results.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like your closet definitely has some room to breathe now! Great job on the decluttering project.

    We've been working on getting our basement cleared out. Over the past 11 years that we've lived in our house, the basement has attracted the most unused stuff out of any other space in our home. Sometimes I wish we didn't have a basement at all!

    ReplyDelete