Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

World Map

I am loving our new world map.

I saw this at IKEA 2 months ago and fell in love with it. Instead of buying it impulsively, I waited to see if my desire for it would wane....it didn't. It is a canvas map and will hopefully prove to be much more durable than the poster I used to have hanging up. I love the colors and it fills the space of this gigantic wall without cluttering the room.

It is the perfect addition to our home and more specifically, our homeschooling space. As we read books that are set around the world, we can locate the country on the map. We can also locate the countries of our Compassion children and hopefully as we walk by the map, we will be reminded to pray for them.




2 comments: