Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday Manifesto ~ Consistency


This is the sixth installment in this series. A couple years ago I ran across a list called "a parenting manifesto of joy" on Ann Voskamp's site. It's a beautiful list of essentials when it comes to parenting, and as a homeschooling mom, I desperately need to inhale and exhale and absorb this list. Each Monday, I'll be sharing each idea individually in an attempt to get myself to focus more intently on that idea during the week.



Today, I will pray to be consistently consistent. I will create safe rhythms that our children an find security in. I will create daily ceremonies because everyday we are CELEBRATING the gift of now!


Still working on prayerbeautyno emergenciesgratitude and strong words 

2 comments:

  1. Consistency such a goal of mine as a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful picture! I don't see to many good picture of fuzzy flowers.

    I think is very important to have some type of rhythm-routine, especially when homeschooling. When I used to homeschool, some days because of me being disable, I didn't know were to start but kids knew! Because we had a routine. And I was able to enjoy my family in the middle of my pains.

    ReplyDelete