Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Early Winter


taking a moment to find joy in the little things

{pretty}
Like many other Americans, we experienced some pretty cold weather this past week from the arctic blast that came through. We got a wee bit of snow which quickly turned into ice and created a wonderful mix of autumn and winter. 











{happy}
My girls will take any opportunity they get to play in the snow...even if it's not much!




{funny}
I don't even know...this is how I found her practicing this week.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It happened last year too but I never got there to see it ( which is sad because I live 20 min away). So glad I took the time to see it this year!

      Delete
  2. The falls are absolutely gorgeous and your your kids sure are enjoying the wintery weather….

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love visiting the beautiful falls but have never seen them frozen, so beautiful and I love the little snowman too, so sweet : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those falls are absolutely stunning! I fear that with Winter striking so early this is going to indeed be a cold one. Stay warm. Adorable snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots!!!
    Thanks for sharing at http://www.image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/11/i-miss-this-kind-of-weather.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pictures! Love the ones of the waterfall. No snow here, yet. But, I'm sure we'll get some too, then I will have my kids just like yours, happily playing with the snow. Your snowman is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! You've captured some lovely fall color and the waterfall shots are also great. Love your work!

    Thanks for sharing at http://www.image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/11/i-miss-this-kind-of-weather.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the contrast of fall color and frozen works is beautiful. I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That 2nd waterfall shot is amazing. Love the snowman!! :)

    ReplyDelete