Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Rainbows

I was out running errands and driving home when I saw this gorgeous, full rainbow. Of course I pulled over to take a photo and just enjoy it. 



I arrived home just a couple minutes later and it was still there...framing my house.




And then I walked to the back yard and it was still there and still gorgeous. I remember seeing my very first full rainbow...it was actually here in Hood River. I was here as a tourist and was just amazed. Now we get treated to them fairly regularly, but they ALWAYS bring a smile to my face and I usually run outside to take a photo. 






 

5 comments:

  1. One of the best parts of Oregon - all the rainbows!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling! My first was at another farm house and I got wet taking photos more times than I can count shooting rainbows.

    What a fantastic addition to 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! So pretty!
    Thank you for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/11/sleepy-head.html

    ReplyDelete