Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Outside My Window

 I love looking out the windows and seeing wildlife doing their thing. Earlier this year we bought a birdfeeder that attaches (suction cups) right to our window. We have loved watching the birds land and eat. You get a much better look when they are right on the other side of the window. This morning a northern flicker landed! 

And then there are the squirrels....I spotted this one staying busy up in the tree right outside. 






I also have a tendency to look out the window when I'm practicing. Sometimes it's quite distracting because I see something pretty and have to get my camera. 








I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that would be distracting:) Am amazed how you got the violin in there - top view! What's your secret? The trees have such rich colors@ My fingers are itching for a brush! Lovely thanks to show these to All Seasons!
    Since I live again in the suburbs in a cul de sac where five others can see in during the evening, I decided to use glass curtains.Have a practice-ful week:) Jesh

    ReplyDelete