Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Thanksgiving

 


Thanksgiving 2020 was a bit different for so many people this year...us included. Except the difference for us is that we didn't host this year. Instead we were invited to join my violin student's family for dinner. 

Another first for me was taking this sweet meat squash and turning it into a pie! 





7 full desserts for 13 people! 





I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons




5 comments:

  1. Whoa that's a full days of work to make 7 desserts! Did it taste like the regular orange pumpkin, or does it have a slightly different taste. It is nice to be invited, eh? We spent that day the same way~ The trunk of that tree has such a distinctive shape. The colors of the leaves accentuates the roundings or the trunk:) Many thanks for sharing this special day with All Seasons! With full steam ahead this week, Jesh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness...I didn't make all the desserts - only two of the pies. Two other pies were bought and the other 3 desserts were made by other people!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! 7 pies! I made one and that felt like a job! Stopping over from Tamar's blog!

    ReplyDelete