Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Visitors

We've had some fun visitors in our backyard recently. It's so fun to look out the window, or just walk by and see who and what the garden is attracting. 





This guy was just laying on the top of the shed roof, right in the corner. It was so odd and so cute. Usually I see them scurrying about the trees so it was fun to see this one just laying there. 





I'll end this post with the rainbow I found in my yard/garden...




4 comments:

  1. I wish we could attract praying mantises. I've even tried to buy them but no luck.
    Your bouquet is beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/08/the-end-of-line.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to see what' shown up in the backyard. Nice photos and pretty bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding interesting things in the garden, too! I don't think I've seen one here in New Zealand, but they are around. The squirrel looks quite interested in you!

    Your link is a wonderful addition to 'My Corner of the World'!! Thanks for being here this week.

    ReplyDelete