Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Hiking With Teens

In an effort to get another hike in AND give my girls a social outing, I decided to let them invite friends to meet us for some fresh air and exercise. I had so much fun - mostly because I love hiking, but also because my girls were happily engaged with their friends (a set of brothers and a set of sisters). 

We met at the trailhead and set off on a portion of the Pacific Crest Trail. Our destination was Dry Creek Falls, and it did not disappoint.











I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons


3 comments:

  1. What beautiful falls! I find my boys are so much happier hiking when they have friends along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trail looks so refreshing. Once upon a time, I wanted to walk the whole Pacific Crest Trail when I was 48 years old. It didn't happen. Something to think about again, if only doing easy access trails. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete