Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Sunflowers, Dahlias and Mountains - Oh My!

 Yesterday was my birthday, and I often choose to do something beautiful and memorable. This year we headed out to a local orchard/farm to see their sunflower fields and breathtaking views of Mt. Hood. 











While admiring the sunflowers, I noticed a praying mantis just sitting pretty on top of one! 






We also stopped a couple other places to see some dahlias and get some lunch!

























7 comments:

  1. Whutta vista, I mean WOW! All the Sunflowers for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, happy belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers! I'm so jealous you were able to go there and photograph them.

    With Love,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are some marvelous scenes! They definitely scream summer :)

    It's great to see you at 'My Corner of the World' this week!! Thanks for being here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! These are gorgeous. Two of my favorite flowers - intoxicating!
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/08/big-batch-quick-dinner-rolls.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful. Love sunflowers and Dahlias.

    ReplyDelete