Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Rainbows and Waterfalls

The new year started out beautifully! January 1st was rainy and sunny and rainy and sunny - perfect conditions for rainbows. We've actually had several days with several rainbow sightings. I love that we can often see full rainbows right in our backyard.





One of my intentions for 2020 is to spend a little more time here on my blog. I've let facebook and instagram rule my online presence, and I miss writing and posting here. I'm really going to try to do better.

On our way home from Portland last week, we took a few minutes to stop and appreciate Multnomah Falls. We don't stop often (maybe once a year), but when we do take the time to stop, it never disappoints.



these are the upper falls as seen from the parking lot




and these are the lower falls as seen from standing right in front of them







Linking up with

7 comments:

  1. I am so overdue for a trip to the Falls!! That rainbow, wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you just can't argue with a rainbow can you? So beautiful! I'm right there with you in regards to spending more time on the blog & less on Facebook this year. (Instagram is my love site though)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous scene! Waterfalls always seem so peaceful, even if they are full of rushing water.
    I miss our rental with paddocks all around--they were perfect for full-arch rainbows and Hubby thought I was nuts to run out in the rain anytime I saw one :)


    Your post is a great addition to 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    My Corner of the World


    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gorgeous rainbow captures!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waterfalls and rainbows - two of nature's wonders, free for all to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, great photos!!!
    Have nice Day,
    Elke

    ReplyDelete