Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, January 12, 2020

15


She's 15!
This first born daughter of mine just keeps getting older and older. 


This is what I wrote and posted to facebook...

Happy Birthday to our Sydney Grace. This girl is an amazing human being, and I love watching her navigate her way from childhood to adulthood. She blows us away with her artistic skills. She's a loyal friend and sweet sister. She's smart and funny. She loves Jesus. Kevin and I are truly blessed to have her. Now please pray for us because she is old enough to get a driver's permit. 










I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and happy driving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Sidney, a future artist maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her art is amazing! You have great reasons to be a proud mom. Her art skills are very developed for a brand new 15 year old. I smile because of the driving - every parents gets through this scary time - you'll get through this, Jill! I did it for all 3 of my children, and they're all 3 great and fearless drivers:) Also love your capture of the birthday candles! A great experience for All Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete