Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

A Day in Canada

Last week we traveled to western NY to play in an Irish Festival and visit family. Because we were so close, my husband and I took the opportunity to spend a day and night in Canada. First stop was Niagra Falls. 










We then headed to Niagra on the Lake - an adorable little town with the most gorgeous flower displays. We had no cell phone service and I was determined to be as unplugged as possible - including not carrying my camera with me all day. I have very few photos, but that's ok.



Linking up with

5 comments:

  1. The falls are always great to see any time! I love the shots with the flowers in front, nice capture :)

    I'm happy to see your link on 'My Corner of the World' this week! Thanks for linking up!


    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see the falls someday.

    Gorgeous photos, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The falls are magnificent and my trip there is one of my favorite memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those falls are stunning! Love the colors of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - all f these photos are wonderful. So glad you stopped by to share at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2019/09/a-strange-sight.html

    ReplyDelete