Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Fireworks!

For the first time in at least a decade we saw a real fireworks show on the 4th of July! Here in Hood River, they shoot them off over the river and it was a beautiful show. I have enjoyed trying to get photos of fireworks in past years, and was very pleased with some of my captures this year. Here are my favorites.














I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jill, your captures of the fire works are so "clean!" Love the looking like palm trees, and the heart especially. Must have been very special to see it after so long! The end of a great Independence day! Appreciate your 2nd link up last week!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete