Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Bird Watching

My youngest daughter is very interested in birds. Recently she and I joined a local group of bird enthusiasts on one of their outings.



I was quite distracted by all the wildflowers....





This is what happens when someone says "Look - there's a bird of prey?"  Everyone grabs their binoculars and looks up!




My daughter saw several new birds including the Pacific Wren...


Linking up with

7 comments:

  1. How fun! What beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shots of the wildflowers, so pretty. I like watching the birds too. Besides the finches, we have two owls who sit out in the tree in the evening just watching. Love those birds. I hope they never leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos & beautiful wildflowers, I enjoy looking at both flora & fauna. We have blue fairy wrens here in Australia.

    You're most welcome to join me in a cuppa,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly made use of your time between bird sightings! What pretty little blooms :)

    Thanks for making 'My Corner of the World' a success this week!
    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete