Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

My Garden in July

I take photos in my garden almost daily. I love to walk around and check out what is growing because it really does change every day. We moved into this house almost a year ago and I'm so glad I took photos of what the space looked like then. It's nice and encouraging to see the payoff of all our hard work this past year. We decided to focus on just a couple areas this year. I wanted a whole new vegetable garden space, and my husband wanted a whole new back patio space. I've also spent a lot of time working on the courtyard garden between our yard and our front door. I'm so pleased with how it has all turned out.



BEFORE



NOW







BEFORE



NOW



BEFORE



NOW














Linking up with

5 comments:

  1. Wow! The areas look fantastic after you updated them. The vegetables seem to be doing quite well. (But how do you keep the deer, rabbits, etc. from eating them?) The patio area looks like a great place for outdoor dining, and I like the string lights. Beautiful flowers. Your whole outdoor area is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg your garden is amazing. Love the landscaping. And the outdoor area looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you remembered to take 'before' photos--I usually forget!
    What a lovely garden. There's lots of love in those 'after' shots. beautiful flowers.

    It's great to see you at 'My Corner of the World' this week!
    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a green thumb!! I love seeing your garden tours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O, that is so nice. Love to see before and after photos. Very nice lily!

    ReplyDelete