Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Wildflowers


Wildflower season here is brief and I'm so glad I've taken two different opportunities to get out and enjoy them this past week. 

My first excursion was a solo one and took me to Rowena Crest...where the road curves like crazy and where the wind blows like crazy!







The second outing was with my girls. We visited a museum and then sort of stumbled upon this state park that was full of wildflowers.













Linking up with

5 comments:

  1. I love wildflowers! You found a wonderful assortment. It's still too early for ours to bloom in Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous part of the country! It's amazing to see so many flowers blooming all together. Great photos. :) Thanks for joining and making My Corner of the World a success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! That road reminds me of a car commercial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful country scene! And the wildflowers are breathtaking.
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2019/04/in-memoriam.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely place. So nice to see wild flowers and their colours.

    ReplyDelete