Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, May 5, 2019

More Wildflowers


We've had gorgeous weather here this past week and the wildflowers are loving it! I mentioned in my last post that my daughters and I stumbled upon the most gorgeous display of wildflowers after visiting a local museum. We walked the trail a little bit that day, but I made plans to return the next day with more time to hike and explore.



As we hiked the trails I kept thinking..."this can't get anymore beautiful". But then the path would turn and it would get more beautiful. The photos don't do it justice. It was amazing.







Here are some of the wildflowers we saw...

Balsamroot



Lupine









Desert Parsley




Common Fiddleneck





Phlox






I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

6 comments:

  1. Is this near Dog Mountain? Just breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is farther east - about 5 miles east of The Dalles (which is about 20 miles east of Hood River).

      Delete
  2. Love the angles in your first capture! Great observation of all the ones looking:) Know what you mean, it's hard to capture the magnitude when there are whole hills covered with these. Thanks for sharing these spring beauties with All Seasons! Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Lovely photos of both the fields and close ups of the individual flowers. There is something so appealing about the balsamroot paired with lupine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nature conjures up the most beautiful colors and flower combinations.
    Wonderful shots!
    I am very excited about this area.
    Warm greetings from Germany
    My post: Wonderful Dandelion

    ReplyDelete