Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Blossoms

April has proven to be an absolutely gorgeous month! We had a rainy start to the month, but the second half has been glorious - sunny and warm with frequent mountain views. 




And blooms. Everywhere you look something is blooming. I didn't make it to the tulip fields this year, but I did take time to visit my old neighborhood park and see the pink trees in full bloom.  It was late evening and the light wasn't the best for photography, but I still snapped a few shots.












I don't have a lot of pink trees in my new neighborhood, but I am surrounded by apple orchards. I snapped this one photo while out on a run, but plan to take more time in the years to come to photograph these beautiful blossoms that surround me.


Later this week I'll post photos from a hike I did - it's also wildflower season!




I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

5 comments:

  1. It was so beautiful out there last week! Now Boston is finally blooming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the first capture Did you edit it in a watercolor mode?) And boy the sun shining through these blooming trees is fairy tale like. The bluish flower stalk is very pretty and mysterious. Maybe because I didn't grow up on this side of the pond, but I never associated spring with pink:) With blooms - yeah. Apple tree blossoms always make me think of van Gogh! Love what you shared with All Seasons for spring this week! Have a lovely one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo of the sunlight coming through the blossoming tree. Beautiful.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those pink blooms are gorgeous. The mountain was pretty spectacular as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Springtime in Oregon is amazing!

    ReplyDelete