Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Wildflower Season

Hiking is easily one of my favorite things to do. We used to hike a couple times a week, but lately it seems like we rarely get out and on the trails. Blame it on the kids getting older, the weather not cooperating, our music schedule...for whatever reason, we just don't hike much anymore. 

I'm hoping now that spring is here and summer is soon approaching, we'll get out a couple times a month again. We did take advantage of nicer weather a few days ago and headed east. It's just the beginning of wildflower season and it was lovely to see several different kinds of wildflowers in bloom.








In another week or so, this entire hillside will be yellow - covered in blooming balsamroot.




I'm linking up with  Wednesday Around the World and Image-in-ing 

4 comments:

  1. I love our beautiful PNW! You do such a beautiful job of showing the beauty of our area through your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am overdue for a good PacNW hike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous images here. The beautiful sky contrasts so wonderfully with the flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/05/down-to-jordan-river.html

    ReplyDelete