Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, May 1, 2017

Goodbye April - Hello May!


April
{in review}


trip to Texas

Easter

read 7 books

ran 40 miles

so much rain

tulip farm

so many blooms

finished recording






May
{looking ahead}


instead of choosing a composer to focus on, I am challenging myself to practice 
10 hours per week and memorize the songs on our album 
(this seems completely undoable to me, but that's why it's a challenge!)

finish school!

photography challenge/focus - Macro May and perspective

trip to Tennessee at the end of the month

read lots of books

run lots of miles

plant garden

memorize 1 Thessalonians




I'm linking up with I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

9 comments:

  1. Such a busy month gone by and ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love each of your beautiful and evocative captures! Whoa - you have many goals - "finished recording" ...somehow I'm missing something ...what did your record, are you talking about the album with songs, or? Since you're home schooling - you must be happy the year is almost done (one of my very close friends does the same). Thank you for sharing with All Seasons - have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband and I have spent the past 6 months recording an album of some of the tunes we play at our gigs.

      And, yes, I am looking forward to wrapping up the school year.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos to welcome a new month.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Just love the first photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that another month has come and gone. School will soon be over and Summer is right around the corner! Lovely photos! The tulip is stunning...and those purple flowers...well...they are simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tulip photo is perfect! Such a lovely sign of spring -- and May!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous flowers! You have some great goals for the month!

    ReplyDelete