Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, April 3, 2017

March in Review


I read a total of  5 books

I ran 42 miles



I completed my second round of Whole30 and lost 6 pounds




I enjoyed playing and listening to the music of Bach

we played 3 gigs




I built a rainbow with my photos on instagram



And now we look ahead to a new month with new books, new adventures, new celebrations and new challenges.



I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun , Seasons and Life Through the Lens

5 comments:

  1. A colorful month! Onward to April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bach: bring it on! My favorite composer:) Beautiful photograph! Most of your images are good enough to sell on Etsy - ever thought about it?
    My goodness, you RAN 42 miles - impressive, Jill! Thank you for sharing these details with ALL SEASONS and have a lovely week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great images! Love that 2nd image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on losing the weight. A new cookbook can do that for you! I absolutely love the shot with the music and violin but all your images are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the violin and music sheets shots. Congrats on your weigh loss! Have you heard of Trim Healthy Mama? It's a wonderful eating plan if you want to lose faster and loves cooking. :)

    ReplyDelete