Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Bits and Pieces

This was my third year of building a rainbow during the month of March...this year my enthusiasm fizzled out about a week and half before the month was done, but I was still able to arrange my photos into a cool looking rainbow. 




me and my girls...




springtime!




The blooms are beginning to arrive.....the rain is beginning to slow down....all is well!



I'm linking up with Little Things Thursday

4 comments:

  1. Your girls are getting so big! Love the watch with flowers. Happy beginnings of spring to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that rainbow!!
    I hope it isn't raining the whole time I am there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat rainbow of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Oregon sister-in-law was out walking in the sunshine today reveling in the great weather.
    Love the rainbow AND that photo of you and your girls!

    ReplyDelete