Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Blooming Frenzy

Here are a few photos I've taken with my phone this past week....
I am absolutely loving all the spring blooms.


I treated myself to this Freesia from Trader Joe's and the smell is heavenly



Some weeds are prettier than others...




I absolutely love tulip magnolia trees...I had never even heard of these before moving 
to Oregon and I'm grateful that our neighborhood has several for me to enjoy as I walk around.




fallen blooms....why is the life span of the bloom so short?



pink trees and a wee bit of blue sky




the music of Brahms and the blooms of spring



I'm linking up with  Wednesday Around the World and Image-in-ing 

5 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Hope the blooms last a few more days so I can enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Gorgeous! I took Tulip tree shots this week too. There is a Yellow one that I want to go get a picture of this week, I need to make a note to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the micro shots you have been posting.
    I hope you didn't suffer any damage in the wind storm! Did you get any photos of it?

    ReplyDelete