Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, April 25, 2016

Good, Random, Fun ~ Week 17


the GOOD
In 2016 I'm attempting to do #52weeksofstorytelling with a different theme each week.
Week 16/52 - Curiosity

Macro photography has piqued my curiosity and opened my eyes to another world. There are so many interesting and amazing things we don't bother to see because we either don't take the time or they aren't obvious to us. Macro photography is training me to notice the small things (literally). 






the RANDOM
Macro beauty in my backyard...






the FUN
new family photo, redbud tree, fun finds in my garden (frog and moth), beauty in nearby parks



I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun , Seasons and Life Through the Lens

11 comments:

  1. Your macros are my inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely collection of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you can tell your family (?)the upside down musical instruments is really cute and funny! The first macro is amazin.! You are so observant! Also love the little frog in the flower/ Thank you much for adding your post to SEASONS - greatly appreciated! have a happy week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so LOVE reading your blog. I've been posting a bit on a private blog I started for mainly myself and my family. I'd love to share it with you too.
    http://livingdailygraces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful macros!
    Love the photo of your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some great macros. It's like a whole new world when you focus on the little things around you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Macro shots. Loved your new family photo, the tiny green frog, and well just everything really.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your macros, Jill! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your family shot... I'd hang that one on the wall too. It tells such a great story.

    Lisa @ LTTL

    ReplyDelete
  10. you certainly have a good eye to compose your shots and a knack for creativity....I enjoyed your photo's!

    ReplyDelete