Not too long ago I reviewed the book Trim Healthy Mama Plan and today I get to review the companion cookbook.
Here's what I love about this cookbook...
- It feels good in my hands. It's sturdy and the pages are nice and thick.
- It is full of beautiful photographs - both of food and of Serene, Pearl and their families.
- It's organized both into large categories and smaller sub categories.
- Each recipe is clearly labeled so you know exactly which kind of meal it qualifies for (S for satisfying, E for energizing or FP for fuel pull)
- Each large section lists the meals included in the section with a key as to which type of meal each one is.
I have not tried any of the recipes yet, as I still don't feel very knowledgeable about the overall plan. However, this cookbooks is a great companion to the Trim Healthy Mama Plan book and contains over 350 recipes. If you are interested in following the THM plan, I feel like this cookbook is a must.
Disclaimer: I received this book from Blogging For Books for this review.