Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, April 13, 2015

Good, Random, Fun ~ Week 14

the GOOD
I traveled "home" last week for my grandma's funeral and it was so good to mourn our loss and celebrate her life together. It's been a long time since we've been together and we shared many memories, laughs and tears. 

with my mom and brother, traveling home with the essentials (coffee, boots and sunflower)
I carried this sunflower with me on the plane and decorated my airplane space, windmills



the RANDOM
columns in a park, dandelion wisps, tulip
dew drops on tulips, rows (and rows) of tulips, light shining
a heart centered flower, looking for frog eggs, under the St. John's bridge


the FUN
the pink trees...gotta love the pink trees


I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Such beautiful images! Love all that pink! And the coffee, boots and sunflowers....awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to get home to celebrate your grandmother's live.
    Spring is finally emerging here - cannot wait to see these same vivid colors in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink-petal-strewn roadway is stunning, isn't it?
    Please come link up at this week's Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday):
    http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/04/cat-on-ladder.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these flowers, and flower petal path - gorgeous! Food you could together go to the funeral - it's closure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I meant Good you could go...

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing pictures!!! specially the pink trees!

    ReplyDelete