Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Black and White Wednesday ~ My Violin

I didn't take any new black and white photos this week, so I'm digging into my archives and sharing some from October that I didn't share here. I accepted an instagram challenge that has two aspects - all black and white and going through the alphabet. I challeneged myself one step further and limited myself to one subject - my violin. It was very fun for me. All these photos were taken with my iphone.


B is for bridge


C is for c curve


F is for f hole



H is for horsehair (on the bow)




Linking up with  Black and White Wednesday 


6 comments:

  1. Your photos look really creative and artistic. particularly great effect in the b/w !
    Friendly greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegantly done!

    artmusedog and carol
    www.acreativeharbor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violins are such beautiful instruments and wonderful to photograph. Great in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! ~May@ Achieving Clarity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely detail shots of this beautiful instrument.

    ReplyDelete