Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful

This week our photo treasure hunt theme was thankful...fitting and timely for those of here in the US who are celebrating Thanksgiving.

Despite the fact that so few have joined in on these weekly photo treasure hunt link-ups, I'm thankful for weekly prompt.


Here's what I captured with the theme of thankful in mind....



my journal where I list and record all my blessings (4000+ and counting)


our thankful leaves ~ each morning we read the scripture printed on the front 
and the girls write one thing they are thankful for on the back



our large world map that hangs in our family room ~ 
a good reminder that our world view needs to be a global one


I've been taking some time these past mornings to write out some scripture
that focuses on giving thanks 





Last year I found these napkins at Pier 1 and knew they would be 
great at our table all year



So thankful for a great library system and the countless
 books we have available to us



Now it's your turn....

The rules are simple.
  1. Link up by entering the URL to your blog post (make sure it's a link to the actual blog post and not just your blog).
  2. Be sure to link back to either Yvonne or myself and tell others you are doing so. Feel free to grab our button code.
  3. Set aside some time to visit the other participants and leave some comment love.
  4. Take note of the next week's theme and start collecting more photos.
I should also mention that we reserve the right to remove anyone's submission if it fails to meet the link-up requirements or is inappropriate.


Next week our theme is baking....Perhaps this week will find you baking a pie, cookies or some bread. Capture the moments with your camera and share your photos with us next week. 

1 comment:

  1. I just love your handwritten scripture doodles and your thankful journal! I started a thankful journal at one point, but I didn't get too far, might be time to start it up again :)

    ReplyDelete