Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday, Monday

Whew...it's May 20th already! I knew the month of May would pass quickly, but here we are at the 20th of the month already.

It's been a full month....My husband had a couple getaways (men's retreat for church, work trip to CA). Then there was our family trip to central Oregon quickly followed by a trip to the coast (hubby was speaking at a conference and we tagged along!). Then we returned home and were busy with our big church banquet (raising money for the roof on our new building).

Let me just stop here and say....GOD IS GOOD. Our church family has been raising funds for the past 10 years for this new building - our intent is to build with as little debt as possible. After breaking ground 4 years ago, we are now ready to put the roof on. We are a small church and our members have limited income. Yet God has done great things including the outcome of this final building campaign. Like the boy who had 5 loaves and two fishes that ended up feeding a crowd of 5,000 people....God has taken our offerings and multiplied them for his glory and his mission.

And now the whirlwind of May is over and it's time to settle back down and get back to our routine. It's 8am right now and I haven't heard a peep from my girls - they might be a little worn out.

Monday's are big days for me - usually I am relaxed about housework and blogging and everything else on the weekends so I can fully enjoy my family. But that means I wake up on Monday with a long list of things that need attention. So I'll grab Monday by the horns and make the most of it!

Happy Monday! Have a good week.


No comments:

Post a Comment