Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Greet the Day

Do you have a morning song? A song you like to sing or listen to each morning to begin your day?

I've had different songs over the years, and for a while my girls and I listened to a certain song each day.

Hello sunshine, hello rain
Glad to see you, either way

My all-time favorite singer has a new album out and I'm loving the song Greet the Day.


Lead me to the ones I need,
and to the one who's needing me



I won't assume the worst is true,
and do the best that I can do.


2 comments:

  1. Did you know she is coming with Brandon Heath to Rolling Hills on July 19. I am going to get tickets because I love them both. We should go! Girls night out! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did know! I'm so excited. Normally I would say yes to a girls' night, but Kevin wants to go, too. And it's our anniversary weekend so it's going to be our big date.

      We got to meet her (and Michael W. Smith) the last time they were here!! (Compassion connections)

      Delete