Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Friday, March 22, 2013

Slow Month ~ Week 3

Another week has come and gone. To be honest, this week didn't feel very slow. It probably has something to do with pushing to finish this bathroom remodel. We've been pushing hard because we want it done before the weekend so we can enjoy the weekend...

One thing I've learned the past 3 weeks is that staying home is great, but I still need to trim some things out of my life. There are a lot of things I want to do, and therefore think I need to do, but I really need to let go and create even more space and time for my kids.

Despite all the time I spent working on the bathroom, the girls managed to be quite creative...
lizard paper dolls and clothes by Sydney

Dragon paper mosaic also by Sydney



And we did a lot of painting...on walls


and pot for our new plants



I also managed to read an entire book, write a guest blog post for Betty at Home Educator Mom (it's up today so head on over...) and watch a movie with my girls.

It's been a good week! And here's to a good weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment