So here goes...
- I want my tooth back. The extraction and implant went amazingly well - no pain during or after the procedure, but this temporary partial is annoying. It feels weird, looks weird and eating is tricky.
- Yesterday I was craving celery and peanut butter. Who craves celery? No one...unless you know it would be incredibly hard to eat. I can't think of anything harder to eat right now and that alone makes me want to eat it.
- I want to participate in Courtney's reverse 100 thing challenge (getting rid of 100 things) but I'm stuck. Today is a great day to work on it, though, so I'm hoping to make some progress.
- I've been contemplating my future as a blogger a lot lately. I haven't been all that inspired lately and wonder if this is really the best use of my time. I have more than one blog and just don't know if I need to continue any of them. Maybe I just need a sabbatical of sorts.
- School is going well for all of us. I am taking a laid back approach this year (much like last year) and it seems to be working. I had wanted/intended to get much more serious about keeping a particular schedule, but I find that it's just too rigid for all of us and we all start fighting it. For now we'll go with what is working.
- I can't seem to focus on one thing these days. I can't seem to read just one book, but instead have 4 going right now. I can't seem to start a project without quickly wandering off and starting something else. It's driving me crazy, but I can't seem to get out of the cycle. Today I am committing myself to finish something - starting with this post!
- I am knee deep in Christmas cards/letters right now. In order for our sponsored kids to get Christmas greetings on time, these must be done and sent out by October 31. I'm tired of this hanging over my head and want to get all these done this weekend. I'm thankful to have most of today to work on them.
- My mind is blank right now so I'll stop. I'll move on to Christmas card project so I can finish it.