Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Annual Thankful Book

This is the fourth year my daughters and I have made thankful books. Each year it's is fun to go back and look through the previous years' books.



The first book, made in 2008, was mostly made by me for them. They were thankful for things like planets and earth.....


and grandparents....



The next year, 2009, each girl made their own book.




We followed the same format in 2010....




This year, because I have gotten more intentional in keeping a daily gratitude journal, I decided to take a new approach with my girls.


Each day they make a new card ~ a picture on one side and a description of what they are thankful on the back.

I'm linking up to Works for Me Wednesday at We are THAT Family.


I'm also linking up to Thanksgiving Traditions





2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I hope you will link this post to my Thanksgiving Traditions link up in the traditions section.

    ReplyDelete