Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Good, Random, Fun - first week of June

  

Good
My peach colored poppy bloomed! I really want to move this to a different location in the garden, but I don't want to risk losing it. It's such a beautiful and unique color.









Random
My daughter spray painted the top of a violin and left this outline in our grass!










Fun
For the first time in 15 years I had a violin recital for some of my students. I had intended to hold it outdoors in the backyard, but it was cool and rainy so we moved it inside. I'm grateful for a large, spacious house....there were 30 of us inside. 












I'm linking up with  Good, Random, Fun

4 comments:

  1. The poppy is so pretty! Never seen that color.
    How wonderful to host a recital for your students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love holding recitals in a home, it's a great atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous poppy. I just bought one that color and also a white one this year so hopefully they will survive the winter. - How fun to have a violin recital.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful poppy; I have never seen a poppy in any other color than the reddish-orange that we wear around veteran's day.

    ReplyDelete