Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Getting Outside

 We have a couple trails within walking distance from our house, and I've been trying to take advantage of them lately. I love walking in town, but there is something even more special about walking on a trail - through the trees, next to a creek. Recently I found a couple tiny trail "treasures" as I walked...






And while doing a bit of yardwork, I noticed I have some little red camellia blooms on one of my bushes. This is my 3rd winter here and the first time I've noticed blooms!




Just a pretty morning view from my backyard...I'm in Oregon, and that hill in the photo is in Washington.



I'm linking up with Garden AffairGood, Random, Fun and Seasons

8 comments:

  1. I cannot get over your view - wow wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great views, especially like the tiny mushroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The view is phenomenal. I know where I would be taking my morning coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mushroom you captures is a treasure! In Southern Calif. we had a small Camellia tree that started blooming in January - I share your pleasure and so does All Seasons. You are close to Washington? I must look at the map! Have a great week exploring, Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little toadstool shots are beautiful. Love your view. So where in OR, I'm in WA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in Hood River...right along the Columbia River, across from White Salmon, WA

      Delete
  6. Oh lovely ! little mushrooms. Fantastically captured images. Thanks for sharing with Garden Affair.

    ReplyDelete