Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Family Walk

 When we need sunshine, we drive east. This past Sunday we drove 20 miles east and walked along the Columbia River in The Dalles. It's only 20 miles away, but the landscape is so different from where we live...rocky and lacking trees. It was a lovely walk and we stumbled upon the Google campus. 








It was a little sunny...



so I told them to look at each other...



8 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a nice stroll!
    Thank you for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/01/classic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nature ! It would be my pleasure if you join my link up party related to Gardening where you can share any information pertaining to nature, plant and animals here at http://jaipurgardening.blogspot.com/2021/01/garden-affair-winter-annuals-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting scenery, I love it! Since Google seems to be omni-present, it's only fair that it's stumbled upon occasionally!

    I'm glad you are a part of 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a neat place for a walk. I love the Columbia River area. Also loving the expression on their faces when they were looking at each other.

    ReplyDelete