Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

One Tree, Many Looks

 We have a Japanese Maple on the back corner of our property. It's gorgeous, but it's nestled between (and partly under) some evergreens, and is also behind a birch. I can't see this tree at all unless I walk right up to it, and I rarely do. I love how different it can look depending on where you are standing and where the sun is shining. All these photos were taken of this tree...not all on the same day, but many were. 


















9 comments:

  1. I love this time of year, and your photos illustrate perfectly the beauty of the season. Thanks so much for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/11/a-letter-found-at-world-war-ii-memorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! beautiful .Loved the transition.It would be my pleasure if you join my link up party related to gardening where you can share about plants and flowers here at http://jaipurgardening.blogspot.com/2020/11/bees-and-butterflies-on-flower.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fourth photo from the end is amazing! Japanese maples have some of the most beautiful and unique leaves. Very nice set of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are stunning. So many different colors from the same tree. I've always thought Japanese Maples were beautiful. You are lucky to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. So much fun to see the leaves as the light has changed throughout the day. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some intriguing colors!

    Thanks for sharing your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning shots ! Thanks for linking up with Garden Affair.

    ReplyDelete