Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, November 8, 2020

An Afternoon Walk

 I've probably walked this path a hundred times by now, but it's beauty never ceases to amaze me. In the winter I love to see the snow on the fence and berries. In the spring I like to see all the birds and new leaf buds. In the summer I love to see wild poppies, and in the fall I like to see all the gorgeous colors of changing leaves. In all seasons, there are great mountain views and this barn . I'm so grateful for this little path and the joy it brings me throughout the year. 











I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

4 comments:

  1. What a peaceful place to walk! Those colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful views! Your photos are so pretty and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are blessed living there, Jill! Of course I know there are also down sides, like stores (and maybe everything else!) being far away, etc.But now living, in a town, not even in the city, I miss being able to drink in the atmosphere of this seasons in nature. Thank you for sharing it with us at All Seasons, Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so lovely. Fall is such a beautiful season. My favorite here is the 4th shot down. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete