Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Vermont

 

We had the opportunity to return visit some family and friends back East. Our first stop was Vermont, where we used to live and where our daughters were born. There really is nothing like Vermont (or other northeastern states) in October. 








This was our old driveway....and 13 acres of that hill were ours to explore. We didn't live there very long, and much of the time I was pregnant or had a tiny baby and a toddler.




















6 comments:

  1. So great you could get away - beyond stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, I could live there in all that color for a while! What beauty there is in your part of the world. And the perfect place to study snowflakes :)

    It's great to see your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Absolutely breathtaking! We had hoped to go to New England this fall, but Covid had different ideas. Praying to be able to go next year!
    Thank you for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/10/beauty-and-beach.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh these photos were just gorgeous. Loved them all.

    ReplyDelete