Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Making Me Happy

Just taking note of a few things that are making me happy these days..


a colorful section on my bookshelf




this single, peach colored, poppy bloom




a new plant and pot and stand



berries! (blueberries and raspberries right from my yard)



spending time with these two



butterfly bush blooms 
(this bush is taller than our house!)


adventures with friends



frogs in my garden





gorgeous mountain views





I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

4 comments:

  1. They make me happy, too. I like the richness of color in your frog on sunflower photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your capture of the poppy is so romantic! Is the tallest of the two the youngest? Cannot imagine how it is to have your "kids" home the whole time when they're home schooled ... It must be double painful when they fly out on their own ... Ah, such beautiful landscape around you Jill! I might ask for captures of it, when we go back and live in the city! Many thanks for sharing your life with All Seasons and have a super expedient week, Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful pictorial journey Jill!
    I'm envious of your harvest of blueberries! And that mountain view is amazing!

    You're most welcome to join me in a cuppa at Tea With Jennifer,
    Blessings,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete