Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

White River Falls

Another beautiful day (last week)...another beautiful hike. We wanted to get away from crowds so we headed an hour southeast to White River Falls state park. We have been here before, but it was years ago (7 years ago I think...) The hike itself isn't all that great or long...but the falls are beautiful, and the farther you walk, the more you see. I'm so glad we went when we did, because starting today all Oregon State Parks are closed through May 8.



From the viewpoint at the parking lot you can see this...



As you walk down a little ways, you get this view...




As you descend even further, you go past this abandoned hydraulic plant.





Finally you get to the lower falls...







Linking up with

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!
    Crazy, but good they closed the state parks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love me a great waterfall! Thanks for sharing these awesome photos of your visit. The squirrel looks like you woke him up!

    I'm so happy you are a part of 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete