Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

The Pussy Willow

Last year a friend brought over several pussy willow cuttings from her yard. I happily accepted them and displayed them in my house in a vase - bringing nature inside is my favorite way to decorate! After several weeks (maybe even months), I realized they had rooted in the water and so I proceeded to plant them in my own yard. It was wildly successful and now I have my own source of pussy willows! I love how they "bloom" and turn yellow.





Also...once upon a time I wrote quite a bit about living with less. I was reading through my "less is more" series from 6 years ago and realized so much has changed! Now I'm toying with the idea of redoing that series  - would that be of interest to anyone?




Linking up with



6 comments:

  1. I love the delicacy of the tiny furry bits! Your photos are so clear and bright, nicely captured :)

    Thanks for linking up at 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I think I was mixing up pussy willows with cattails, which must be much larger! If you happen to come this direction, I'd love a start of them in our yard! Your living with less series sounds interesting, though I don't want to create more writing work for you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only seen pink ones, never yellow. How pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You showed us real flower beauty.

    ReplyDelete