Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Life Happenings


So much happens in the day to day...

My youngest daughter gave me this amaryllis for Christmas. She does every year and I love it. 








Traditionally late January has become the time of year when I change the strings on my violin. I think I did it once on Mozart's birthday (Jan 27th) and the date stuck. Now I have 2 violins, but my daughter's and it's a bit pricey! This year we were also in desperate need of getting our bows rehaired - also pricey! AND I decided to treat myself to new (pricey) rosin.  BUT I motivated and ready to practice!



My oldest daughter is acting like a teen more and more every day. From her mannerisms to her conversations.... It's such a joy watching her grow and change. Recently I walked into her newly decorated room and saw her on her bed doing school.



This past week was a big one for her. She got her braces off AND acquired her driver's permit!



One of the roads behind our house is this one...




February 14th is also the state of Oregon's birthday....I had fun going through my instagram photos and putting together this collage of photos I've taken around the state this past year - most of them right here in my "backyard".




The girls and I went to an amazing exhibit last week....I'll be sharing more photos in my next post, but here are a couple to spark your interest....







I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

6 comments:

  1. You live in a beautiful state! Can't wait to hear more about the interesting exhibit you went to. Wow, those are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pics! Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your oldest - growing up too fast! Before you know it, she'll be in college:)
    Are these beads of insects, or? In any case, stunning! Many thanks for sharing these wonderful experiences with All Seasons, and have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful daughter you have, congrats for the driver's licence! Stunning collage and mandala.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So crazy you have a driver!!!
    Your amaryllis is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Oregon collage. It has me wanting to visit Oregon again. :-)

    ReplyDelete