Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Fort Rock

Out in the middle of nowhere central Oregon, there is an amazing rock formation. It's called Fort Rock State Park and this was our second visit there.  I didn't get a good photo of the whole thing, but you can see more photos here. It's a fun place to walk and climb around. Some parts are so easy to climb and the girls had fun exploring. It's also home to many birds - we found a lot of owl pellets and saw several large birds on the hunt. 












Linking up with

9 comments:

  1. Wow wow - that is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images. Thank you for linking up at http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2019/09/apple-picking-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing rock formations from all over and these are new to me and awesome to see!! Thanks for sharing your photos.

    It's great to see you joining us on 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful sight of great rock formations!
    Great photos
    My contribution

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a good place to visit. Maybe we will, on our next trip to Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this place but would love to visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the colors of the rocks.

    Regards Bernhard

    ReplyDelete