Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Family Getaway

We just came back from four days in our family's favorite vacation spot. For this trip we did something we've never done before....we left all our devices (phones, ipods and computers) at home. It was fabulous. I do love technology and the way it keeps me connected to loved ones who live far away, but it often gets in the way of the ones I love that live right here with me. So a break every once in a while is good.

The first full day we were there we went for a hike in the Broken Top wilderness area.




I love the reflection of the mountain in my husband's sunglasses...





There were so many different types of fungi growing along the trail....












I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

4 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect place to get away from technology with the family. Happy travels. I'm joining you today at All Seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place! Glad you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the variety of fungi you spotted! As always your captures are phenomenal. also the ones you took of your family.Your and their creativity can be easily scooped off the images! Many thanks fos sharing them with All Seasons, Jill!
    Have a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah for leaving the electronics at home!

    ReplyDelete