Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Winery and Lavender Farm

We live in wine country and one of our favorite local vineyards is called Stave and Stone. Earlier this year they opened a new tasting room at the vineyard and it's gorgeous. It is also the site of many of our gigs....we've gotten to play outside twice now and it's amazing to look out at Mt. Adams while playing live music!






They have also planted a lavender farm on the vineyard and will hold a lavender festival there next month.




Linking up with

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love all the lavender out in Hood Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful landscape, lovely Lavendel !

    My contribution

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful place! Of course you can never go wrong with wine and lavender.

    With Love,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scenery is fabulous and I love that quirky bike :)

    Thanks for joining 'My Corner of the World' this week!
    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful landscapes and I love the distant mountain

    ReplyDelete