Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Sunsets

We've had some pretty amazing sunsets lately, and I've been fortunate to capture them. A couple of my family members claim that most sunsets are too similar to stop and enjoy the view, but I hope my photos below tell a different story. I took these three nights in a row and each one is so different and unique. 





Sometimes the sunset is so intense that it turns the sky pink in the north and Mt. Adams becomes pinkalicious!



I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

5 comments:

  1. Love you show the different sunsets - maybe you wait longer for your captures (smile) - many thanks for sharing all this beauty with us at All Seasons! have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! We've had some amazing ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sunsets! These are beautiful sunset photos! And hardly “alike.”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das sind wirklich großartige Sonnenuntergänge.
    Jeder für sich ein besonderes Erlebnis, einfach beeindruckend !

    https://meinmitmach.blogspot.com/2019/06/my-corner-of-world_18.html

    ReplyDelete