Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 in Review

Another year come and gone...

in January my daughter became a teenager!





in February we had special visitors from New York





in March we traveled to Hawaii for the first time
and then rushed home to see Hamilton the musical!





in April we watched the neighborhood bloom






in May we watched the garden come alive





in June we took a little girls road trip to the coast





in July we played at a lot of festivals




in August we bought a new house in a new town!




in September we used our new cider press to make cider and grape juice





in October we celebrated a golden birthday and my daughter turned 12 on the 12th





in November we enjoyed the beauty of fall in our new area.





in December my daughter and I participated in Dressember
and raised over $1000 to fight human trafficking




I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

No comments:

Post a Comment